I am an experienced Clinical Counsellor and Educator for over 10 years working with a range of students; preschoolers to young adults, who have learning disabilities and social emotional disorders. Through a broad range of developmentally appropriate strategies, I provide a safe and supportive environment where my clients can explore and understand challenges. I believe that children with a strong social emotional development, are children who can master their lifelong learning in a kinder, happier and healthier manner, achieving social and academic success.
Performing acts of kindness supports students´observation of their own learning process and awareness of their own social life.
• Individual & Group Therapies
• Multi-sensory educational treatment
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
• Mindfulness Based Therapy
• Life Skills: Motivation, Self-Esteem, Social-Emotional and Behavior Disorders
• Therapeutic Tutoring for Learning and Processing Disorders
(Math, reading and writing functioning skills. Executive Functions; Working Memory
• Organizational and improved poor study skills
"Action has meaning only in relationship and without understanding relationship, action on any level will only breed conflict.
The understanding of relationship is infinitely more important than the search for any plan of action"